"If they would stop talking to you I wouldn’t have a problem now would I?" He pushed the older teen up against the wall and placed a hand on both sides of his head, supporting himself but also keeping Marco from running away. "I don’t want them talking to you, don’t want them looking at you, and don’t want them touching you.” Jean leaned up and whispered in his ear, his words like venom, “And if they do I’ll do much more than threaten them.”
Trigger Warning: Contains minor references to blood.
He couldn’t help but start laughing. “Joke? What joke? You know me, Mikasa. Tell me now, how often do I joke?” The laughter died down, but the teen still kept a smile on his face. He took a few steps over to her and cupped her cheek. “It wasn’t a joke, and it would probably be closer to a fact.”
"You touch them, any of them and I will fucking rip your throat out." It wasn’t a threat. His words were too cold, too serious, and too deadly for it to be just a threat. He’d lost too many friends already, and there was no way he was going to let someone else step in and hurt them anymore. So he made Bertholdt a promise that he would gladly follow through with if something were to happen to his friends.
"And I want to go home." Bertholdt said, quietly, "Sadly though, we all can’t get what we want." He folded his arms across his chest. "And to call me a monster." He laughed, "Yes it is true and you very well know that. But aren’t we comrades?"
"We were comrades. You’re the one who changed that. Now you’re just as bad as the monsters you had attack us,” he growled. “With this you’re just proving my point. Let me go and we might be able to go back to being comrades again.”
theblessedsoldier started following you
"Kirschtein!" Hanji shouted, waving over to the unsuspecting soldier. "Get over here, you useless sack of shit!" The squad leader’s joyous grin contradicted her harsh words.
Jean rolled his eyes and shook his head a little bit. What did I do to get her on my case… Walking over to the brunette, he gave a short salute. “Squad leader.”
"I don’t know Marco…" He takes a few steps back. "I’m not going to do anything until you tell me what’s actually going on and not bullshit around it."
"I’m going to make sure no one can take you away from me Jean. You’re mine… Don’t forget that. Now, I didn’t ask, did I? Come over here."
"No one is going to take me away from you. So put away the rope." He tried to keep his voice level and raised his hands up in a defensive manner. "I’m going to stay right here until you put that away."
- "Now hold still…"
- "Stop screaming or I’ll use duct tape."
- "They had it coming, they were too friendly with you…"
- "No one will find us here."
- "You’ll be mine forever."
- "I’m going to kill him/her."
- "I don’t like people touching my things…”
- "Don’t bother to struggle…"
- "Did you think I wouldn’t notice?"
- "Your friends are too close with you… I don’t like it..”
- "It’s for your own good."
- "I won’t take no for an answer."
- "Keep running, I like the chase!”
- "It’d be a shame if your friend was hurt…"
- "If you promise not to scream, I’ll remove the gag."
- "Oops, did that hurt?"
- "You can’t just keep me here!"
- "I’m calling the police!"
- "Stop threatening anyone I talk to!"
- "You’re hurting me!"
- "W-what are you doing?"
- "Stay away from me!"
- "You’re being so clingy, it’s weird."
- "Let go of me!"
- "Someone is bound to come soon, they’ll notice!"
- "What are you planning to do with that?"
- "Did you think I wouldn’t notice you watching me sleep?"
- "You killed him/her!"
- "Don’t hurt me!"
- "Put that down!"
- "You’re scaring me…"
- "That’s a really bad joke, quit it…"
Bertholdt cocked his head to the side and shrugged, “I can, and I choose to.” His hand stocked along Jean’s face, as a twisted smile formed on his face. “After all, who will miss you in that pathetic squad. No one likes you. So why would you want to leave.”
He sneered and pulled his face out of the taller male’s hands. “Even if that was true you still have no grounds to keep me here! I want to leave because I don’t want to be around a monster like you, got it?!”